Regeneration Medicine involves delivering specific types of cells or cell products to diseased tissues, where they will potentially heal tissue and restore function. This can be done through cell-based therapy or by using cell products, such as growth factors.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP is a minimally invasive non-surgical treatment that relieves pain by promoting long lasting healing of musculoskeletal conditions.
Where does PRP come from?
- A blood sample is obtained from a patient.
- Then it is put into a centrifuge which separates the blood into many components.
- Platelet Rich Plasma is collected and delivered to the injured area in concentrations specific to an individual’s injury or disease condition.
Alpha-2-Macroglobulin (α2M) is a large plasma protein found in significant quantities in the blood. A highly concentrated injection of A2M can impact and reverse injury & disease progression.
- Broad spectrum protease inhibitor
- Inactivate & mitigate the progression of Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Reduce pain
- Improve joint function
- Promote healing and repair
- Stop the breakdown of degenerative processes and prevent cartilage loss
Bone Marrow (Autologous) Stem Cell
Bone Marrow (Autologous) Stem Cells are safe & effective. They stimulate a potent healing response and regenerative effect in the treatment of injuries, inflammation, wounds and chronic degenerative diseases like Osteoarthritis.